Pages

Friday, April 20, 2018

Peanut Butter and Banana Parfait - #CIC


This little blog of mine has been seriously neglected and I wish I could say that things would change soon. No time, no time, no time. I feel most guilty when I have to miss or be late for a Crazy Ingredient Challenge. So I am really happy that I was able to make this month's challenge - Peanut Butter and Flaxseeds.

I'm clearly not myself since I didn't bake a crazy pastry or some weird cake with the combination. My brain just cannot handle all of that now. So I present to you a simple parfait. Its more of a guide than a recipe. I wish that I'd used some colourful fruits but that's for another time.



Peanut Butter and Banana Parfait 
Yield: 1 serving 

Ingredients
1 cup plain yogurt
2 tablespoons peanut butter (I used chunky)
honey, to taste
2 teaspoon ground flaxseed (or to taste)
1 tablespoon sunflower seeds (or to taste)
1 banana, sliced

Directions
Mix the yogurt, peanut butter, and honey if using. In a small jar layer a third of the yogurt, half the flaxseed, half the sunflower seeds, and some banana slices. Repeat and then top with the remaining yogurt.



post signature

1 comment: