Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

More Ice Cream for You!



It's the last day of National Ice Cream Month. But that doesn't mean the ice cream parties should end! At the beginning of the month, I shared my Oat and Dulce de Leche ice cream that I made for our Ice Cream themed Foodie Extravaganza event. There are lots of great ice creams on the list in that post so do check those out if you haven't yet.

Here are some others that caught my eye this month.

Coconut Marshmallow Fluff Ice Cream from Blahnik Baker - Cannot stop drooling over this one. A coconut ice cream would have been delicious. But she added marshmallow fluff AND toasted marshmallows. Amazing stuff. I'll take mine with some chocolate chips added in.

Roasted Apricot Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream from Joanne Eats Well - It has chocolate chunks. Need I say more? How about the fact that she roasted the apricot?

Ice Cream Pie with Peanut Butter Krispie Crust from Foodie Crush - For the peanut butter lovers!

Salted Oreo Ice Cream Pie from Climbing Grier Mountain  - Oreos. Oreos. Oreos.

No Churn Coconut Pistachio Ice Cream from The Spiffy Cookie - My mother would go crazy over this one!

Blueberry Lemongrass Ice Cream from Pastry Chef Online - Very different!


Which flavours have caught your eye recently?



 post signature

5 comments:

  1. Its like you learn my mind! You appear to grasp a lot about this, such as you wrote the e-book in it or something. I think that you just could do with some percent to pressure the message home a little bit, however instead of that, that is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. I’ll definitely be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its like you learn my mind! You appear to grasp a lot about this, such as you wrote the e-book in it or something. I think that you just could do with some percent to pressure the message home a little bit, however instead of that, that is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. I’ll definitely be back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its like you learn my mind! You appear to grasp a lot about this, such as you wrote the e-book in it or something. I think that you just could do with some percent to pressure the message home a little bit, however instead of that, that is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. I’ll definitely be back.

    ReplyDelete